Business is becoming more mobile every day and in a world where increasing numbers of people are using smartphones and tablets to access your company’s data, it is more important than ever to keep the data on these devices secure. In the past, 72% of businesses have experienced a security breach, which means that now 55% focus more on mobile security than they did previously.
The impact of this is that IT managers are spending on average 19% more of their time administering their mobile estate. Vodafone Secure Device Manager is the simple way to let your people work with their smart devices without compromising your company’s security. The many benefits include:
- Having secure access to your employees’ smartphones and tablets, and update security settings over the air.
- Increase productivity and efficiency with tools that make it easy to monitor your workforce.
- Choose from a cloud-based option or a fully-integrated service managed from your office.
- You can include devices that aren’t supplied by the company, for example a personal device brought into the business by a new employee or an existing employee.
- Once a device is added, you can keep it secure not only from day to day but also if it’s misused, lost or stolen.
- Vodafone Secure Device Manager also makes monitoring devices simple.
- Increased control in supporting devices from identifying potential issues early on, to fixing problems over the air. Vodafone Secure Device Manager makes supporting devices much simpler and more effective.
- No matter how many devices come and go on your company’s network, you can quickly and easily manage them wirelessly from your console at the heart of the solution.
With Vodafone Secure Device Manager, your staff can make the most of the devices for work and you can be confident that the company data and applications on them are secure.
What is it?
MaaS360 from O2 is an easy-to-use mobile device management (MDM) platform which gives you a powerful suite of tools to handle the management and security of all your mobile devices – and all from a single screen.
Recent studies show that 39% of people have downloaded malware onto a phone or tablet. And around 10 million mobile devices are lost or stolen in the UK each year.
More and more people are using their own handsets for work too. There are lots of benefits to this, like flexible working, increased productivity and lower hardware costs. But it can also leave corporate data open to attack. .
How does MAAS 360 help you?
- Saves time – with one portal to manage all mobile devices.
- Saves money – ‘Bring Your Own Device’ is now a safe alternative to business hardware.
- Peace of mind – knowing their data and devices are secure.
- Work flexibly – on mobiles and boost productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Improve mobile device operations – detailed graphical reporting capabilities.
How does MaaS360 work?
It’s Cloud-based, so you can go online and manage all their mobile devices from virtually anywhere.
- Add, remove and set up devices.
- Sync with all major email, calendar and contact platforms.
- Control wifi settings and software updates.
- Encrypt devices to protect business data.
- Blacklist or whitelist specific apps on devices.
- Find, lock and wipe lost phones and tablets.
- Report on data usage usage and plan for future use.
- Separate corporate data from other activity on your devices.
- Prevent data leaks with secure container policies.
- Detects and fixes mobile malware on iOS and Android devices.
Think of MaaS360 as a quick and easy way to make sure all mobile devices are secure. It prevents the bad things from getting in, and the good things from leaking out of a business network.
There are endless telecom solution suppliers out there – but Cellular Solutions are nothing short of the best I have had the pleasure of working with. From account management, technical support and continuous service improvement with our ever-changing business requirements, this team has always delivered beyond my expectations. This has enabled me to spend more time focusing on internal projects and the business has been able to operate more efficiently and effectively, with the solutions supplied by Cellular Solutions.
I always receive a high level of service and support from Cellular Solutions. The response time is great and the team is very knowledgeable and happy to help!
Cellular Solutions a is a great supplier, all of your team offers first class customer service which is of great importance to Baldwin Boxall. They are always happy to go that extra mile if there is a query to resolve and keep us up to date at all times.
Great service on all levels from existing account management, through new product demos to support queries. I don’t think I could have asked for anything better from a supplier
Cellular Solution’s Business Account Managers are amongst the best I have worked with. They arrange regular review meetings which helps the customer take a more granular look at their monthly spend. The real plus side is that the Account manager will then suggest ways of how that spend can be managed and offer options that may even help to reduce costs. Their enthusiasm at working towards their clients best interests is key to what I think makes an excellent service.
After meeting with Cellular Solutions I realised the value they could bring to both me as the manager of our mobile phone contract but also my colleagues. They made the process of switching not just company but networks very easy, there were no issues or concerns at all. By working with Cellular Solutions I now have a much better understanding of costs – with regular meetings suggestions can be made as to how we as a company can save money and better utilise all the services available to us, something that never happened before. If I do need advice or assistance somebody is always there to help. I have no hesitation in recommending Cellular Solutions.
It’s knowing that when I call for support, I’m going to get through to someone, and get help. I know that the guys at Cellular are going to be polite and pleasant to deal with and that they want to help me. They take total ownership of the issue until its resolution.
Beyond fantastic – It is a relief and a wonderful surprise to be dealing with a supplier who actually delivers on what they promise.
Sarah reduced our bills by 52% in the first year and, unasked, has reduced them by a further 11% this year by proactively monitoring our account usage and has consistently kept our bills low and ensured we are aware of, and have the ability to change, anything that is causing excess call charges.
We have since moved our fixed lines to Cellular Solutions for further cost savings – It’s great to have all the communications under one reliable umbrella.
Cellular Solutions has a talent for developing and building relationships, enabling them to consistently deliver exemplary levels of service, and with the upgraded leased line internet circuit, they have future proofed our business against anticipated increases in the demand for bandwidth”. “I would have no hesitation in advising that anyone looking to review their existing telecoms system, speak with the team at Cellular Solutions who will I am sure be pleased to assist. I find it difficult to see how they could improve their service – but they will probably surprise me again on this front! It makes life very easy for me when I am called by potential competitive supplier to advise them that I have no intention of moving at present.
Cellular Solutions just keeps an eye on the account and makes sure it works for us. So it’s useful and saved me having to do a huge job. It’s taken away a concern and a worry which is nice, it just ticks over.
It’s always been useful that we have had someone to come and visit, and they lay out what our usage is and highlight where there is unusual usage. This enables me to follow that up with the relevant individuals.
I still get calls from prospective suppliers that want our business every couple of months and I always tell them I am very happy with my current provider.
ILG have been with Cellular Solutions since 2000. During this time we have enjoyed considerable growth and have also employed a strong acquisition strategy which has involved the integration of two new businesses and required some significant changes to our telecoms account. Our Account Manager has supported us through these changes and advised continuously on best options available to us. We have now streamlined the account and can manage all of our telecoms expenditure with the flexibly and control we require.