Government funding is available for installation or upgrade fees for businesses to gain super fast broadband lines and join the SuperConnected Cities scheme
Allowing businesses to upgrade their internet connectivity, for example you could; upgrade your ADSL line to Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) and benefit from 80mbps download speeds and 20mbps upload speeds, or upgrade from FTTC you could install a company dedicated internet lease line with up to 1 gigabit download speeds. The benefits are limitless; you can benefit from; increased reliability and functionality, future-proofing your business infrastructure for the digital progression, reduce your capital expenditure and move to an operational expenditure model with hosted and cloud solutions, increase productivity with enhanced communication and collaboration.
Benefit from a host of possibilities for your company and exploit new ways of working today.
How to claim your vouchers.
- Check you are eligible here.
- Obtain a Quote from your account manager or contact us.
- Send your Quote to the Local Authority
- Once you have received your Connection Voucher Offer Letter contact us again and we shall start the installation/upgrade process.
- Once completed the City Council will pay us directly to the value of the voucher offered in your letter and you settle any VAT or additional fees.
Any Questions? Call on 01273 424220 or contact us here.