All your devices. Always protected with McAfee Multi Access from O2
McAfee Multi Access is an online security app that protects all your devices, all at once. The simple monthly subscription covers up to five devices. It protects your PCs, Macs, laptops, smartphones and tablets from viruses, spam, malware and identity theft. And all devices can be managed in one place via the online management console.
What you get
- Online management console - Manage devices, add users, even control who can access what online. All via the simple online management console.
- Auto updates - Cyber-attacks get more sophisticated every day but the app updates automatically to make sure you have the very latest protection against the very latest threats.
- Automated installation - Use just one link and McAfee auto-detects what the device is and installs the relevant security. It’s as quick and as simple as that.
- Remote tracking - Know exactly where all your smartphones and tablets are. Track them on a map and if they are not where they should be you can lock them remotely.
- Fixed monthly costs - Pick the fixed price package that’s right for you. There are no extras. No hidden charges. Just one simple subscription from just £3 per user, per month (ex vat).
Why we think it’s good for business
- Search, shop and bank online with peace mind - Stop spam and phishing emails reaching your inbox. The app also warns you of untrustworthy websites and wifi networks before you connect to them. And it works across different browsers too, including Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
- Secure your Smartphone and tablets - With real-time protection against mobile viruses and spam, your mobiles will be safe and sound. You can safeguard Android devices from apps containing malware and if your Smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen, the Multi Access tool can locate it, lock it or wipe it.
- A better way to manage your passwords - Lots of passwords can mean lots of ways in for potential cyber-attacks. With McAfee you can create one master password to securely log in to all your devices. And you can auto-populate usernames and passwords to save time too.
- Keep customers safe too - Passing viruses on to your clients or suppliers can be a bit embarrassing. The app can scan everything you send and avoid this. Losing customer information can also have legal consequences but important customer files are encrypted and locked with a password. So even if you lose your device, their details are safe.
Vodafone Secure Net
A simple yet effective way to secure devices by providing effective, vital protection against viruses, malware and phishing, when the internet is browsed over the Vodafone Network.
Mobile malware is increasingly sophisticated. It’s now using techniques encountered in PC-based malware, such as seeking anti-virus protection on mobile devices, and disabling it. Vodafone SecureNet protects against this, and more.
Vodafone Secure Net has significant advantages over device-based security solutions. As the protection sits in Vodafone’s core network, there’s nothing for you to install or manage. It also eliminates the risk that some users will fail to implement or update the protection, creating a weak point that’s vulnerable to virus or malware attacks. Anti-virus and anti-malware solutions also require memory and processing power, so they impact on device performance. And as they vary for each operating system and require on-going management, they add to the workload for IT managers.
With Vodafone Secure Net, it’s much simpler. As long as the user has a Vodafone business SIM and connects via the Vodafone mobile network, they benefit from our device agnostic protection, which we update constantly to counter any emerging threats.
Why we think it’s good for business
- Keep your devices safe - All your business mobile phones and tablets are kept secure with automatic anti-virus, anti-phishing and anti-malware protection.
- Complements your MDM solution - Secure Net protects against web threats while your existing MDM solution takes care of mobile device configuration and policies.
- Compatible with all operating systems - No matter what devices or operating systems your business uses, they’re all protected – saving you time and money on multiple solutions.
- Nothing to install - As there’s nothing to install on your devices, their performance, memory capacity and battery life aren’t affected – so you can keep working as normal.
- Managed and updated by Vodafone - So there’s no extra work for your IT manager – and no need to worry as every employee’s device is fully protected.