FAQs > General
Q. Who do I email my queries to for the fastest response?
Sending an email to either of these inbox's will then:-
- Generate a case number which will be passed to a support team member. Generating this case number is an official way of logging your query so that the process of resolving it can start. A case number, unfortunately, is not created when a query is sent directly to a staff member so the fastest way to get a response is to email one of the inbox's noted above.
- You will then receive an autoresponse from your support team member to notify you they have opened the case.
- Your support team member will contact you within 24 hours and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Please be aware that account managers spend a number of days out of the office. They continue to respond to customer emails as quickly as possible; however delays can occur if the account manager is driving or attending meetings.
Q. How do I report a lost or stolen mobile?
If your mobile has been lost or stolen you need to contact us as soon as possible so that we can bar the service immediately. We can also replace your SIM card. Please contact the support team on 01273 424220 for assistance.
Q. I cannot make / receive calls, what can I do?
Please perform a hard reset on your phone to re register the device with the network. To do this click on the below relevant link:
- iPhone - Hold down the circular ‘home’ button on the front screen and the power button. The handset will then power itself completely off. DO NOT ‘swipe to power off’ when the option appears. Let the handset complete the reset itself. You will know this is complete when the apple logo appears.
- Nokia Lumia - Press and hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time until the handset vibrates and reboots.
- Standard / basic handset - Remove the battery whilst the handset is still switched on. Then remove the sim card. You will then need to put the battery back in and turn on the handset. Once the handset has fully rebooted and shows ‘no network available’, replace the sim card in the handset and turn it back on.
Q. What happens on the date of my port?
Your mobile number will switch networks anytime between 9:00am - 4:00pm on the date of your transfer (the date we have supplied you with). You will need to remove your old SIM cards when your phones get disconnected and then replace them with the new network SIM cards that have been sent out to you. You may experience some nominal disruption to your mobile service whilst the transfer is performed on the networks. If any problems persist with your number or you new SIM card is not working by 4:00pm on the date of your transfer then please contact our Support Team
Q. How do I get a broken handset fixed?
At Cellular Solutions we offer a handset repair service to all of our customers.
If you have a handset that you wish to have repaired please send an email to the support team with the handset IMEI (15 digit serial number in the back of the handset under the battery), make, model and fault. We will then be able to check the handset warranty for you and provide you with a repair booking form.
Q. How do I activate my voicemail?
To active your O2 voicemail dial 1750 from the handset
To activate your Vodafone voicemail dial 1211 from your handset
Q. How do I personalise my greeting?
For O2, Dial 901, Press * for greetings and mailbox settings and then 3 , Follow the prompts.
For Vodafone, call 21212 and follow the prompt