Our mobile network partners have teamed up with Microsoft to make owning, running and making the most of the latest business software, simple and cost-effective.
Microsoft’s Office 365 is cloud-based. So all your emails, documents, contacts and shared calendars are always with you. And always up-to-date. It’s easy to use and manage, even with no IT expertise. And as our customer, you can get it all from us with a simple, monthly fee and a dedicated support team at your disposal.
It could really change the way you work - start a project on your laptop in the office, pick it up on your smartphone while out and about and switch to your tablet when you’re home. With Microsoft’s know-how, together with our devices and support, flexible, on-the-go working has never been easier or more seamless.
Each Microsoft Office 365 license can be used on up to five PCs, Macs or tablets and is compatiable with any smartphone.
Why we think it’s good for business
- Work smarter on the move with your familiar Office desktop apps on all your devices (up to 5) With Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on your desktop, laptop, tablet and phone, you can create and edit documents, check your emails and sync them all wherever you are. You can also sync your Outlook contacts automatically on all your devices. And with 1TB of online storage, it's a smarter way to work on the move.
- Save time and money with online conferencing and shared calendars With online conferencing, distance really isn't an issue - you can host a meeting from your home or office or when you're out and about, complete with real-time note taking and screen sharing. And with shared online calendars, it's easy for you and your team to schedule meetings and send alerts, so you always know what's going on.
- Make it easy to work together with simple, secure file sharing Store documents online and share them with your colleagues, clients and customers. They can amend, update and comment on them, wherever they are.
- Save on IT costs with free set-up help plus ongoing phone support Whether you need help setting up, or run into technical problems, we're your on-call support team - but at no extra cost.
Skype for Business
Microsoft Lync has become Skype for Business. This new experience is familiar and easy to use with a similar look and feel to Skype but with all the features of Lync. Instant messaging, audio, video and web conferencing will be integrated into a single experience.
- Set-up and access online meetings and a virtual whiteboard with customers and colleagues in a few clicks
- Access to multi-party HD video conferencing and instant messaging
- See when your staff are online, in meetings, on the phone or out of the office, so you know their availability.
- Encourage collaboration and communication between colleagues