Collaborate and share, simply and securely with Box from O2.
Box is an app which allows businesses of all sizes to share and store content online. It makes sharing and collaborating easy both within the company and outside it – with clients, for example. With this or other similar systems on all your smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops, all your important content can be accessed from virtually anywhere with a phone or internet connection. Because it’s built for business, Box is scalable and highly secure service. And it allows you to see, track and control all your documents, all the time.
The way we work is changing. Over half of us use three or more devices for work. Over a third work from three or more locations. Box is used by 99% of the top 500 companies in the US and here in the UK, Network Rail, local councils and businesses big and small are also among its customers.
Why we think businesses will love Box
- Ease of use. You can start uploading, downloading and sharing files with no training required. So there’s no need to send large files via email.
- Productivity. It helps businesses to make quick decisions. So you can work smarter, get more done and keep teams up-to-date.
- Value. There’s no need to invest in your servers with content in the cloud, so you don’t have to pay out for storage on-site.
- Flexibility. Box has a simple monthly fee per user. It’s easy to add users, so when you grow, it grows with you.
Why we think IT departments will love Box
- Simple to deploy and maintain. The app works with what you already have, so it can be set up in minutes and there’s no hardware to buy.
- Security and control. Box gives full admin control over who can access files and folders. It also encrypts all your sensitive information, in the office or on the go.
- Enterprise-grade security. With robust administrative controls and audit trails.
Now your number is truly mobile with your calls, texts and voicemail over WiFi. Available on phones, tablets and laptops.
TuGo is a service for iOS, Android and Windows (WP8 & PC) that allows customers to send and receive calls, texts and visual voicemail over Wifi.
- Download from the app store and register on eligible tariffs
- Use on up to 5 supported devices
- Send and receive calls and texts over Wifi.
- Simultaneous ring across all devices (TU Go and SIM).
- Choose when to receive calls and texts.
- Timeline synced across all devices.
Helping to organise your business.
It's easy to forget things or to lose a bit of paper. Evernote Premium lets you make notes on your tablet, PC and mobile so you'll never forget a thing. Project coordination across team members is simple. Sharing notes, images and comments can all be done in one place. You can even create a knowledge bank everyone can access.
- Work anywhere. Easily. All files are saved across all your devices, so you can work anywhere and files can be accessed offline too. Sharing comments and tasks with colleagues is easy. You can even turn your notes into a presentation to share with customers, in just one click.
- Not just notes. You can create to-do lists and share them with colleagues. And when you don’t have the time to write, just record an audio reminder. Everything is saved in one place: files, images and audio. You can even save and write notes on pdfs.
- Organised and secure. Working together is easy, making projects more productive. Passcodes keep everything secure, and control who has access. Work and play can have different settings to keep things separate. And travelling becomes easier with documents and directions all in one place.
- Easy surfing. It’s sometimes hard to remember where you saw things. With Evernote Premium you can save the webpage to your folder, so it’s easy to find and refer to. Researching on the web has never been easier.
Exclusive to O2 customers, Priority brings you the best offers, experiences and entertainment from across the UK. With offers, prize draws, exclusive videos, pre-sale gigs and sporting events, Priority makes every day a little more special.
My O2 App
With this free app you can manage your account and more, such as;
- Check your data allowances and buy Bolt Ons if you need to
- See who you've phoned and texted by name – the My O2 app syncs with your phone book
- Get 6 months detailed bill history
- Top up or pay your bill
- Check when you're due to upgrade
You can get O2 Wifi on your smartphone, tablet or laptop in thousands of locations nationwide – the app will help you to locate the ones closest to you.
Understand your network coverage
With the My Network app you can:
- Get up to the minute status updates for your area based on the location of your device
- Test your network speeds
- Report issues with your service through the app in a simple way
It’s simple to use and means that you can check the network without having to visit the main site or even enter a postcode.
My Vodafone App
See the minutes, texts and internet you've used, find and connect to BT Wi-fi hotspots and get answers to frequently asked questions – all when you're out and about.